Filing fees and information are listed below for our most common filings. Please click the links to view them. There are also direct links to the paperwork on the info sheets.
- ***eFiling in Georgia Courts. As of Jan. 1, 2019, all Georgia state and superior courts are operating with mandatory civil eFiling. The General Assembly passed SB 407 in March 2018, which created a basic statutory framework for mandatory civil eFiling. Under the new law (O.C.G.A. §§ 15-6-11 and §§ 15-7-5), all new civil actions filed by an attorney in state or superior court must be initiated electronically after 1/1/19.
Our court system uses PeachCourt for our efiling. To go directly to their website, please click the link here. PeachCourt
Other General or Domestic Filings
- Superior or State Civil - $210.00
- Family Violence Protective Orders - No filing or service fees
- Sheriff Service - $50.00 (Per Service)
- Subpoenas - $5.00 each
- Certified copies - $2.50 for the 1st page and $0.50 per each additional page
- Trade name registration - $165.00 to register and $25.00 to cancel
Our office now has Civil records searchable online. You can go to our Clerk of Courts website to access these records. You are able to search for free, but it will ask you to create a username and password if you want to print copies. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office.