Change of Address

If your address changes, and you have pending actions with the court, it is your responsibility to notify the Clerk of Courts concerning your new address. All correspondence between you and the court is dependent upon accurate address information. If you wish to change the address we have on file, please fill out the Change of Address form (PDF), and either come by or mail this information to:
Clerk of Superior and State Courts
P.O. Box 7
5000 Jackson Parkway
Suite 150
Jefferson, GA 30549