Forms & Permits

Submit a stand alone residential driveway permit or a utility encroachment permit request through Jackson County's Citizen Self Service (CSS) portal.  Initially, you will need to register for and create an account.  Please remember that your username is not your email address. Also, CSS has shown to function better in Google Chrome. Lastly, the applicant/owner is responsible for submitting to outside agencies.

In compliance with legislation that updated OCGA 12-6-24, the Georgia Forestry Commission (GFC) launches an easy-to-use, statewide harvest notification website, which will replace county-by-county notifications.  Please submit your timber harvest notification through Georgia Forestry Commission