The GIS Department assists the 911 department with addressing in Jackson County. However, new addresses still have to be assigned and approved by 911.

You will need to contact Lou Ann David with 911 to obtain a new address. If she is not available when you call her please leave her a detailed message and she will call you back as soon as she can.